Change is a key to succes in life

Good Afternoon, I feel blessed everyday is a new chance to accomplish a great thing. Today I choose to accomplish something of significance. It starts in my mind.

I really had some challenges to overcome this past month, I just see myself as the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can, but I changed it to I know I can, I know I can. I must press forward with every waking moment and change the way I think.

Change is always a challenge,
mainly due to the way our brain thinks. I don't want to change because it means I must learn something new and do better than I did before. That which I am familiar with gives me comfort in knowing that I already know the outcome.

However to be successful in life we must change. The hardest part to changing is that I don't know the outcome, yet my mind tells me that if I continue doing what I have been doing I will surely receive the same results time and time again, good, bad ,or indifferent.

Jim Rhone said it best," For things to change you have to change, don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom and skills to overcome the challenges."

This is a major key to success in life. What life do you want right now? Why? What are you willing to change in order to achieve this? These are some of the questions that I ask myself daily, sometimes monthly over and over again. I am planning on making a major change in my life this week and that is what I need to do to expect the change that I want. Is my success guaranteed ? Of course not. But the attempt is what the Universe needs to believe that I mean business.

Henry Ford said" If you think you can or you think you can not you are right."

Comments

Popular Posts