Happy 2008 The Year of new beginnings!!

Happy 2008 !! I am so grateful to exist in this space in time.

As I dealve deeper and deeper into the unknown to the masses, I find that most people live the laws but are still on a level of not knowing. Concerntrate purposefully on the desired outcome or not and you get what you thought about the most.

I have found that happiness is one of the keys to success in life. Staying in a state that you feel loved, joyous, child-like and good. It's so important. I have been practicing doing this when I start to feel anxious about a decision or a choice I must make, I make myself stop focusing on any bad feelings and start to think about the good outcome and how I want to feel.

I recently read some very profound books, Notes from the Universe, By Mike Dooley...Today you are a magnet....for infinite abundance, divine intelligence and unlimited love. This is on the cover, I was drawn to it. As I read it, it was God speaking directly to me. Another is Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting. By Lynn Grabhorn. This is great book I apreciate the reality that as she is writing the book, she is still having to utilize the laws of the universe to stay focused daily. I have found that we must live from moment to moment, because thats all there is.

Be a star shine bright and let the inner you live it will give you joy.

I have learned that I am not seperate from the power of infinite well being, I am not seperate from the power of creative life force, I am not separate from the universal power of all that is that power is my power, because that power is me, and my power, like the divine laws by which it is governed is absolute. That is taken from Your Destiny Switch By Peggy McColl.
Love Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts