Time is in fast Motion

Hello my loves, I am so excited to be addressing you today.  It took me all day as usual to find my information to get into this blog.  This is my first blog and I can't let her go.  I was shocked when I realized how much time has passed since I wrote here. 

My grandson Dylan, who is now 2 was due to arrive the last time I posted, so I have been too busy doing things that are important and not so important. 

I feel like the young lady in the photo, free and happy. My natural hasn't grown out that much yet, but soon. 

One thing that hasn't changed is how I feel about living your life in the moment.  If you aren't doing that believe me there are plenty of those who are. 

The challenge is to learn how to create the abundance that you require to live the joyous experience that you know you want.  Here are some steps to get to that level of experiencing life:

If you feel anything less than this video everyday you are doing it wrong.  I know, how does that help you get the coinage to pay for the lifestyle?  Alright, once you feel like that, you know- happy, then you will start to feel creative.  Then you will find things that give you joy while doing them and you will begin to do them.  


I'm telling you the Universe will concur and will provide a way for you to do what you love and it will also provide a way for the coinage to pile up so that you are prosperous and free to be joyous.  I just left the world of work which I jump in and out of at various times and it was very restrictive, depressive and unforgiving

Don't get me wrong, I loved this movie, I just wanted to use it for the dramatic affect. I couldn't get the video clip so you have to look it up for yourself.

 The J(just) O(over) B(broke) is a trap and then you run out of time, unless your still thinking you live forever. 

Get up daily and enjoy your time, I'm telling you it moves quickly and when you look back, you will regret the wasted moments you spent fulfilling someone else's dream. 

To your wholeness, joy & wellbeing

Nailah

Comments

Popular Posts