Happy Holiday's to All


This is the last month of 2014 and I am so excited.  I have experienced so much joy and abundance this year.  Next year I expect it to get better.  I love this time of the year and I'm joyously awaiting the birth of my first grandchild, a boy and his name is Dylan.  He is due in mid January so this is the first year I want Christmas to hurry on so that his birth date is here.  Anticipation is fun and a challenge.

I had so much to be thankful for this year and wanted to share with my living in the moment friends.  Creating an abundant, fulfilling life and sharing it with others is a full time job.  The amount of research, study and actual work is very time consuming, yet I make myself remember to cherish as many moments as are possible and to not take life too seriously.

 I love the  song, "Row row,row your boat gently down the stream, merrily,merrily,merrily,merrily life is but a dream.  This simple childhood nursery rhyme is true.  We should go gently, and happily towards our goals,the term down stream is used often by "Abraham Hicks."  It is simply the natural flow of our lives. Our physical being has an ending point and everything in the mean time is" but a dream,"so we should live and live to the fullest expecting to experience joy in all of our moments. 

Most of our natural lives are spent trying to make others happy or meet others approval.  It is such a waste of our time, since the moment you cease to breathe another breath everyone continues with their life and the beat goes on. 

Love,
Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts