Freedom is a major key to success in life

Good Evening, I am so blessed, Every time I completely focus on only what I want I get it. Exactly as I see it in my mind. Everyone can do this if we commit.

If we can take our mind to it's limits it would be phenomenal. We must practice daily focusing only on what we want. This is a challenge because we must intentionally make our mind in every given moment stay the course.

One thing I like to say,like Rev. Joel Olsten says in his book,Your Best Life Now, "I have favor with man and God today", all day, but now especially when my mind tries to focus me on a challenge.

Stop now and don't do anything but picture in your mind what do you really want for 3 minutes. Do it right now. Put the computer down.

Do it again but this time do it longer. This is the way to getting what we want. This thing called freedom comes with having more than enough money for everything we want and need. This is when we have the freedom to create and truly become who we want to be.

Ecclesiastes 6:11-12; Wisdom is good with an inheritance, and profitable to those who see the sun. For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense.

Comments

Popular Posts