Happy 2009

Happy 2009 It is wonderful to be alive at this moment in time, a dawn of a new era in leadership has come to the USA!!

I see this as a way to a new way of thinking, creating and being. I am one who embraces change, however like many there is always doubt, but a quick response is needed in order for progress to take place.

So, change is a key to success that is necessary for our happiness. I have in this new year decided to make more changes that are not easy, however necessary. I have left the confines and the security of a job, to fully embrace that which I am from within to become who I am from the Universal perspective.

"Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today," James Dean

This is the way I desire to be and believe me it is not easy. If not now, when? If not today, when? If not here, where? When do we decide to plant our feet and make it happen? I don't know how long I have it could end today. This is the only day we know of and that is real.

What a wonderful gift life is for those who choose to enjoy it. The gift of life is taken for granted. We forget that it is what we give of ourselves that matters.

What gift to the world are you? Do you enhance anyone's life? Do you help people heal? Remember there are no meaningless experiences everything is a lesson for our growth. We experience pain as a result of resistance rather than acceptance. I must fulfill the purpose of my journey today!!!

Love Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts