How we choose to spend our time is important

Good afternoon, fall is upon us and I am so excited.  I love the cool crisp days that fall brings.  Creation is now in the moment.

This journey of life is so interesting.  At times I feel fabulous and then there can be a loss of enthusiasm.  I do my best to make wise decisions, and I do my best not to spend too much time on unproductive projects and relationships.

All is well and getting better.  I do my best not to mope, and complain.  As we see our dreams come true or dying we must move forward and press to the goals we set.  Our focus allows us to maintain.  It is a journey we are living that begins with one step at a time.  It is easy to go with the emotion of negative energy and fear, but then we are giving up.  The hard choices are the ones that will help us achieve our goals and dreams.

I looked back at one of my journals and realized how many years it has been since I started the journey for self-actualization.  I also realized that over the years since I began I have grown, and achieved many things.  It always seems like we are not reaching our goals because we tend to focus on a specific goal and forget that it takes steps to get to each goal and along the way we are achieving We have a tendency to want it all now, and that's alright.  We just have to count the blessings that are our moments and know that everything is working in our favor.  

In all things I choose to please myself, say this often to yourself.   Living in the moment is not easy at all, however it is something that can be done.  This is the best life and it keeps getting better.  That is the way we have to think.  

Love,
 Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts