Trust in your Dream

Good evening, all is well and it is getting better and better.  I am so happy to be alive and know that I have the power to create all I choose.  This moment in time is all that is necessary and I allow the abundance of the Universe to flow through me.  I am a willing conduit.

 It is amazing how the universe shows us that we are creating all that we experience, yet we continue to see all the reasons that it is impossible.  I've been recently studying Deepak Chopra and have found his wisdom to be so powerful.

 I continue to grow and test the waters of what is possible for my life, and the challenge is that we need others to move forward and if they have no courage or belief in themselves it tends to slow you down. You have to push past them and stay focused and find the believers in the world Only 3% of society will live their dreamed of life.  It's a wonder that anything is created in our society with so many doubters.  I actually had some one tell me that it was hard, when offered the opportunity to create something with me.  My 12 year old son says that all the time.  I tell him it's not hard, you just aren't willing to do what's required to be successful. 

 Be willing to do the things that it takes to get to where you want to be.   Our thoughts become things and a key to success in life is to trust your dreams.  Your beliefs create your reality.  The source of all that is creates effortlessly. " Grass does not strain to grow, it just grows.  The birds don't try to fly, they just fly. "  Deepak Chopra.  All is well and getting better.  

You have to trust in your dream.  You have to be determined that no matter what you will create the life you have dreamed of or die trying.  I have major goals and dreams that I am determined will be.

 Everything that we want is already created in a vibrational form, our job is to bring it into physical manifestation.  We have to hold the belief and get to the feeling place of it's energy.   You have to not care how long it takes or how many no's you hear.

 What I love about Deepak Chopra's teachings is that he goes to the very deep things of the Universe and deciphers those things and gives them meaning.  Don't let fear stop you. The source of the Universe creates through us.  It creates whatever we give our emotional thoughts to.    You will not be getting out of life alive, when would be a good time to live the life you say you want?  Now!!
View this quick video about energy.



Love Maiose


Comments

Popular Posts