Wow, What a Joyous Experience this Life

Good evening, All is well and I feel so grateful for this moment of creation, now.  I am so in love with my experience, my choices and the knowing that I am always abundant and free to be, do, or have whatever I desire through focus.

A key to success in life is the wow of our joyous experience.  We have to get a clue, and allow ourselves to be (being).  Most of us 97% of the population don't understand what this means.  That is why most people live dull, unsatisfied lives.  When we follow the status quo, what others tell us is for us we will live in poverty, unhappiness, and boredom. 

If you have been following me for any amount of time, you know that I am unconventional and will always push the envelope, (I call it free-falling into the universe), I want to test the universe to make sure that we are co-creating  and what I want is what matters. I don't worry what the outcome is going to be, I trust and allow my source to be source and I allow the outcome to be.  Proverbs  3:5-6," Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths."

We have to love being, love change, and love our creative source of all that is.  When change comes our way, we have to know that we asked for the change.  It is our thought energy that has said this is what I want.  Dare to be great.  If we are fearful, we are asking the universe for the opposite of what we actually want to experience. 

We are so abundant, so loved that what ever we desire is the desire of the Universe as well.  As we begin this year say to the universe, what I desire is making it's way to me.  Embrace this mantra and say it many times per day.  We must remind ourselves daily that this is a joyous experience we call it LIFE. 
2013 Live, Laugh & Love more
Love Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts