The Gift of Creation

Hello my friends, It is a wonderful spring day.  Being alive and feeling a mix of emotions is such a great way of knowing that we are here and our purpose can still be completed.

It is close to the Memorial Day holiday which signals the beginning of summer.  I love this time of year.  I actually love all times of the year, winter the least; however there is Thanksgiving and Christmas to make up for the extreme cold. The reason I spoke of the month is that it is almost half of this year of 2013 gone.  My how the time does fly.  

Creating is such a wonderful gift from our creator.  I have over the last 5 months of this 2013, been doing just that.  Not just creating by default, like most do, but creating with and on purpose. I have been more focused on creating many business ventures.  I am so appreciative for the words that came to me while I was sick and unable to trade my time for dollars.


 I have published my first book, "Y.O.L.O"  By D.S. Woodard, available on
  http://www.amazon.com/dp/1483976343




Getting this work done was a journey of many steps. Lao Tzu said," A journey of a thousands miles begins with a single step."  I found that this is true.  The book project had been in the works for years.  The funny thing is that the book that was published was not the book that I set out to write.  I simply decided to take a single step and the path was lit up for me.  I had no idea what I would write about, or even how it would get published.  I only knew that since I could not go to work or anywhere for that matter, the only thing I could do that was of value to others would be to write.  Enough about me, I am grateful, and I appreciate all of the support and success I have had so far.  

This gift that we have, the ability to create is such a wonderful and useful thing.  We were born with everything we would need for our journey of life.  It lives inside of us.  We have free-will so it is our moment to moment choice to create everything we experience.  Even when we have not, we can trace our steps and choices back to the beginning to see that it was us who got us to where we are currently standing in our discontent. 

That's ok, we always have another choice to make it continues on and on each moment, everyday until there are no more days.  Decide today to make new and bold choices.  You don't have to quit your job, or take a vow of celibacy.  You do have to create a list of goals that you will never give up on until they become manifest into your life experience.  Our thoughts become things, so what have you been listening to?  Are you still watching the (bad) news?  I have a great video for the end of this post by Abraham-Hicks teachings. Watching it is a choice, that is up to you.  It will help.

Love Maiose



Comments

Popular Posts