Focus is all it takes

Wow, we are now in the year 2012, such a wonderful number. I missed you all, I was not aligned with the message so I locked myself out of the blog. I won't go into details, just know it took seconds to get in tonight, alignment. All is well, I feel abundantly joyful, and free.

Focus on what is wanted is all it takes to reach our goals and desires. The energy that we spend looking at what we can't do, or what we have not done, Or what we don't want is holding us back from our actual goals, dreams & desires. Whatever we focus on gets bigger. The universe is un-biased, it simply brings like energies together.

The best way to create what we want is to practice everyday. It is so easy to do small stuff, our resistance is low or level of belief is higher. When it comes to the bigger things it only takes longer or never comes because we don't believe. Matthew 7:7&8 says, "Ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and it shall be opened for you....". So this is talking about faith. Faith & focus are the same. How many times have you heard yourself say " I knew that was going to happen or I knew you were going to say that or do that? Don't answer, thousands of times, these are our expectations, beliefs, what we have faith in and we keep proving ourselves right. The challenge is to have faith or focus on the actual good outcome. Henry Ford said" if you believe you can or you believe you can't you will be right. Read that again, what we believe is (period).

Today no matter what I am doing or where I am going I will choose to experience the best possible outcome. It is that simple. We like complex, but it's really not rocket science. I do like the drama of life, but I have gotten so good at manifesting that I'm going for those mega goals. This is our joyful journey as we live in this moment, what's next? There must be more and sure there is. As we gain focus, life experience is more fun. I choose not to listen to what eveyone else say's, I choose to live among the rare 3% of the population who have faith,belief and focus on their connection to the source of all that is. We must focus in this moment on to the next one enjoying the journey because it is never done.

Love Maiose

Comments

Popular Posts